Wednesday, October 5, 2011

HAZEL


While Daryl and I have been having sunset drinks, or paddle boarding or shopping, our youngest child has taught herself to ride a bike. Our intial amazement and joy has I must admit been overshadowed by my slight guilt. Where were we when she decided to get on this two wheeler without training wheels and start riding? She has seriously never done this before and we infact had to ask our other children if they had noticed her doing this. Lucinda reckons she heard her say "I'm going to give this a go", and well, so she has! Admittedly when we first discovered the bikes here we did encourage her to try but she was reluctant and frightened about falling off so we just presumed that was that and I guess, lost interest (us), but somewhere in that mind of hers was a determination that unfortunately Daryl and I were slightly unaware of. Good for you Sandy Butt Cakes, you have taught yourself to ride a bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment