Monday, September 21, 2009

I have to say I do love Disneyland and I refuse to believe that the next time I go back there might be with my grandchildren. I literally do walk around with a smile on my face ( for most of the time), just soaking up the atmosphere of the "happiest place on earth". You rarely hear parents screaming at their children despite the long queues, soaring temperatures and crowds. And when things do get a little hot and bothered well you just step into line for "It's a small World", and let yourself drift through the loveliest, most innocent ride of all as you hum along to that much loved tune ( get that Saddam doll outta there Jon Saffron, you should be ashamed of yourself!). 

I truly did feel sad as we wandered out of the park close to midnight on our last evening, wondering to myself, is that it? Was that the last time I would watch my daughters stare up Tinkerbell sailing over the turrets of that famous castle, mesmerized by the most beautiful display of fireworks I've seen since Jeff and Clayton's wedding. Luckily I think Daryl feels a little bit the same so until next time...dreams come true. Ohhh....

1 comment: