Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Well Lee, Chris and Ava have headed off to Washington and suddenly it feels like we are no longer in holiday mode, although Tobie and Hazel are floating in the pool, Ailee, Lucinda and Phemie are playing in the tree house and Daryl has just walked through the back gate at 4.15. So I'm not complaining, it's just that we had such a great time with them. 

I spent another morning at the "nursery", Hazel's orientation is taking a little longer than anticipated although getting clobbered by a broom today didn't help. Tobie is having a great time with Miss Sally and the girls are always on a real high when I pick them up from school with plenty to report. Phemie is a little stressed about having to knit a pair of socks on four needles ( don't blame her), but apart from that the girls always get into the car with stories of funny kids that make them laugh, fun in the play ground and yes for all those skeptics, homework that they more than happy to do. Despite the ridiculous amount of driving that I have to do and believe me everyone hears about it, I think the experience of this wonderful little school is worth it. And to be honest, the scenery is pretty spectacular no matter where you are and I am rarely without my Starbucks "tall latte with an extra half shot please". 


No comments:

Post a Comment