Wednesday, September 21, 2011

OK, IT IS ALL ABOUT ME.

So with the Magic Kingdom behind us I am left to contemplate why I love Disneyland so much. This year Tobie has moved out of my realm of teacups, Dumbo and Princess's. She is totally fearless, coming off the scariest rides with a huge toothless grin screaming "that was Awsome! Hmmm... aren't we supposed to be sitting in a little boat tootling along to the tune of "It's a small world after all? Oh well, I've still got Hazel, and that is what I love about Disneyland. I love going on the rides she loves and just watching her face. It is a time that I just plant myself next to her and go along for her ride. I'm not cleaning or washing or cooking or driving anyone anywhere or phoning anyone or getting to an appointment, I'm just there with her and that's exactly where she wants me.

I look around at all the families doing exactly the same thing. Being together and having a lovely time. It is quite true, everyone seems to be just that little bit more connected to each other as they stroll through the castle's entrance. I'm sorry, I make no apologies, I love it ( as you can probably tell).

No comments:

Post a Comment