Monday, September 26, 2011

The Sun is coming





Much to our horror, the days here have not been consistantly sunny. It is sooo not the weather we have become accustomed to but finally today a beautiful afternoon. It is quite amazing because with the sun comes the dolphins and the seals, learching above the waves to taste that warm light. I even shuffled my way into the ocean today, encouraged by my curiosity to try the paddle boards we have rented. And much to my dear husband's surprise, I am actually quite good ( water sports have never been my thing), but this was lovely and almost relaxing! ( Photos to come). Speaking of photos I had decided to use the photos Daryl has taken on his fabulous camera for my blog only to discover I don't have a "slot" for his "sim" ( hmmm, that sounds a bit rude, sorry Mum and Dad). So unfortunately I am forsed to use the photos I have taken on my pretty hopelss "this camera is stuffed", digital, only to discover I have left it at the restaurant we ate at tonight! Aaahhh!!!

Looking forward to the Melbourne folks arriving tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment